88 Days to Any Goal at Rain's Online Flea Market

 


A hardcover book, "88 Days to Any Goal," by 

Dr. Rollan Roberts.  88 Days to Any Goal is about doing the right thing with a strong positive mindset.  It is a top-ten goal-setting book of all time. 


Goal Setting Quotes:

I learned to put 100 percent into what you're doing. I learned about setting goals for yourself, knowing where you want to be and taking small steps toward those goals. I learned about adversity and how to get past it.

Kristi Yamaguchi



Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.

Tony Robbins







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mugs for $7.99 at Rain's Online Flea Market

Looking Back Life was Beautiful at Rain's Online Flea Market

How Do I Take My Coffee Mug at Rain's Online Flea Market