Talk to Me a Novel at Rain's Online Market


Talk to Me by John Kenny

A Novel

Ted Grayson's very fall from grace could be the best thing that's ever happened to him.


Novel Quotes:


Life is God's novel. Let him write it.

Isaac Bashevis Singer


I love the movies, and when I go to see a movie that's been made from one of my books, I know that it isn't going to be exactly like my novel because a lot of other people have interpreted it. But I also know it has an idea that I'll like because that idea occurred to me, and I spent a year, or a year and a half of my life working on it.

Stephen King


I was saving the name of 'Geisel' for the Great American Novel.

Dr. Seuss


Visit:
https://www.rainsonlinefleamarket.com/product-page/talk-to-me


var uid = '181446'; var wid = '669328'; var pop_tag = document.createElement('script');pop_tag.src='//cdn.popcash.net/show.js';document.body.appendChild(pop_tag); pop_tag.onerror = function() {pop_tag = document.createElement('script');pop_tag.src='//cdn2.popcash.net/show.js';document.body.appendChild(pop_tag)};

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mugs for $7.99 at Rain's Online Flea Market

How Do I Take My Coffee Mug at Rain's Online Flea Market